Free arbitrage software tool
My software – a2eArbSearch – allows you to find items on Amazon that you can sell on eBay for a profit. All without the hassle of holding any stock.
Easy to use
Just start the software, enter an eBay user name and click search.
a2eArbSearch will scan their eBay sold items; comparing each eBAy sold item against Amazon.
a2eArbSearch will also calculate relevant fees, find the ASIN, the current Amazon selling price and eBay sold price. It will also determine if a profit was made and calculate the profit for you.
Search for profit
Within minutes you will have a list of items you can list now and make a profit today.
My software will also work out the ASIN and allow you to export it to a CSV file.
Best of all, it’s all free!
For more details , you can see an example of how I use it to find items to list on eBay. Click here to read more.
a2eArbSearch is free to use, but before you download it, you may want to know what it can do.
- Search, find & retrieve details on products from either the US or UK Amazon and eBay sites.
- Export your item list via a CSV file. You can edit which columns to save.
- ASIN hunter. a2eArbSearch will identify and write out the product’s ASIN code.
- Search by Seller ID. You can scrape an eBay seller’s sold list and filter out profitable items.
- Set your profit. Only display items that reach your profit limits.
- Combine searches. a2eArbSearch allows you to append searches. This allows you to compile a definitive list of profitable items.