You may have heard of Amazon to eBay arbitrage. If not, the basic premise is to identify a product on Amazon that’s being (or could be) sold on eBay for a profit; even when you take away all charges.
Once you find a profitable Amazon product to sell, you list the item on eBay. When it’s purchased, you get Amazon to ship it to your winning bidder.
This means you don’t have to physically handle any stock, it’s all done by Amazon for you.
Naturally the key here is to identify those profitable items to sell! My aim is to show you a step-by-step plan on how to do this.
Please note, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it takes a bit of time to learn how it all hangs together, and how to identify profitable products to list. Once you’re ready, you’ll be able to make a nice side income.
After you’ve mastered the core business concepts you could scale it up in to a profitable business.
This is a completely free course, and at the end you’ll understand the core concept of this business model. You’ll also gain knowledge on:
- Setting your eBay and Paypal accounts for eBay arbitrage.
- Find out how to search for profitable arbitrage opportunities.
- How to list the Amazon product within your eBay account.
- How to identify and avoid listing VeRO products.
- The best strategies on selling for maximum profit.
- How to send the Amazon product to your customer and maintaining a positive customer experience.
- And much more!
I’ll soon announce when it’s going to be released.